- Browse latest deals on itineraries to St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Discover popular shore excursions & ports of call
- Cruises include flights, transfers, accommodation & cruise
St Vincent & the Grenadines covid statistics & advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in St Vincent & the Grenadines plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
Vaccine rollout (%)
Partially · Fully
7-day · 14-day
St Vincent & the Grenadines · UK
- Covid vaccination statistics
- Covid new case statistics
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about St Vincent & the Grenadines
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
St Vincent & the Grenadines Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Below are the latest statistics on Covid-19 vaccinations in St Vincent & the Grenadines showing the number of people and percentage of the population who are partially and fully vaccinated.
|As of 22/10/2021||Number of people||Percentage of population|
St Vincent and the Grenadines Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for St Vincent and the Grenadines recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
|Week ending||7-day average||7-day weekly change||14-day average||14-day weekly change|
New cases 7-day average
The 7-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for St Vincent and the Grenadines recorded over the past 10 weeks.
New cases 14-day average
The 14-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for St Vincent and the Grenadines recorded over the past 10 weeks.
The number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population for St Vincent & the Grenadines is provided by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) and is updated weekly.
St Vincent & the Grenadines coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for St Vincent & the Grenadines - UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Travellers' health for St Vincent & the Grenadines - Ministry of Health, St Vincent & the Grenadines
- Coronavirus timeline in St Vincent & the Grenadines - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on travel to St Vincent & the Grenadines - Ministry of National Security
FCDO travel advice
St Vincent & the Grenadines travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of St Vincent & the Grenadines including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
Are there entry restrictions to St Vincent & the Grenadines due to the coronavirus?
St Vincent & the Grenadines is open for tourism from the UK.
Negative PCR or NAAT test results required for arrivals from the UK. Arrivals from the UK face a period of quarantine on entering St Vincent & the Grenadines. Fully vaccinated passengers exempt from quarantine. All visitors subject to 2nd test on arrival + isolate pending results. Unvaccinated arrivals must quaratine for 14 days.
Check out Ministry of National Security for more information.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- V+Fully vaccinated only
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from St Vincent & the Grenadines?
St Vincent & the Grenadines is on the ROW list in the UK.
Fully vaccinated & under 18s - No quarantine in the UK is required. No pre-departure test is needed. A PCR test on or before day 2 back in the UK.
Not fully vaccinated - Quarantine at home for 10 days when arriving in the UK. Pre-departure test in St Vincent & the Grenadines is required as well as PCR tests on days 2 & 8 in the UK while in quarantine. Test to Release scheme can be used in England on day 5 to shorten quarantine period.
UK status - traffic light system
- ROWROW (Rest of the world)
- CTACommon Travel Area
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
Discover more about St Vincent & the Grenadines
Recommended for St Vincent & the Grenadines
Cruise deal finder
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.