- Book Princess Fare for lowest no frills fare
- Book Princess Plus with drinks, wifi & gratitudes
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Caribbean & Americas
Jamaica covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in Jamaica plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
Vaccine rollout (%)
7-day · 14-day
Jamaica · UK
- Covid vaccination statistics
- Covid new case statistics
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about Jamaica
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
Jamaica Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Below are the latest statistics on Covid-19 vaccinations in Jamaica showing the number of people and percentage of the population who are partially and fully vaccinated.
|As of 13/04/2021||Number of people||Percentage of population|
Jamaica Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for Jamaica recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
|Week ending||7-day average||7-day weekly change||14-day average||14-day weekly change|
New cases 7-day average
The 7-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for Jamaica recorded over the past 10 weeks.
New cases 14-day average
The 14-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for Jamaica recorded over the past 10 weeks.
The number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population for is courtesy of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is updated weekly.
Jamaica coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Jamaica - UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Travellers' health for Jamaica - Ministry of Health & Wellness, Jamaica
- Coronavirus timeline in Jamaica - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on travel to Jamaica - Jamaica Tourist Board
FCO travel advice
Jamaica travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of Jamaica including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
Are there entry restrictions to Jamaica due to the coronavirus?
Jamaica is open for tourism from the UK. Direct flights from the UK to Jamaica are expected to resume after 17 May.
Negative PCR or Antigen test results required for arrivals from the UK.
Check out Jamaica Tourist Board for more information.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Jamaica?
Jamaica is on the Amber list in the UK (Currently England only).
From 17 May 2021 - if you have been in or through Jamaica in the previous 10 days, you must quarantine at home for 10 days when arriving in the UK.
A pre-departure test in Jamaica is required as well as PCR tests on days 2 & 8 in the UK while in quarantine. The Test to Release scheme can be used in England on day 5 to shorten the quarantine period.
UK status - traffic light system
- GGreen list country
- CTACommon Travel Area
- G+Green watchlist country
- AAmber list country
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
Discover more about Jamaica
Recommended for Jamaica
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.