- Save on holidays with flight+hotel deals from Virgin Atlantic
- Book holidays to Dubai, Las Vegas, Orlando & Caribbean
- Earn two Flying Club miles for every £1 you spend
Nevada weather in May 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Nevada, represented by Las Vegas, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Nevada weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Nevada in May is a hot 31°C (88°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 16°C (61°F). There are usually 13 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 89% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 5mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 2 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The weather in Nevada in May is represented by Las Vegas.
Nevada sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nevada in May 2020. Select a month to view Nevada sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Nevada sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Las Vegas.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:47||19:29|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:33||19:41|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:25||19:52|
- Save on beach holidays, city breaks & UK escapes
- Browse latest travel deals from Go Groopie
- Filter deals by destination or holiday type
Discover more about Nevada
More Nevada destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details