- Save on beach holidays, city breaks & UK escapes
- Browse latest travel deals from Go Groopie
- Filter deals by destination or holiday type
Venetian Riviera weather in May 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Venetian Riviera shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Venetian Riviera sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Venetian Riviera in May 2020. Select a month to view Venetian Riviera sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Venetian Riviera sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Venice.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:59||20:18|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:39||20:36|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:26||20:51|
- Save on solo escorted tours to Italy with Just You
- Book tours to Sicily, Tuscany, Italian Lakes & more
- Holiday prices start from just £849
Discover more about Italy
Where's hot in the Venetian Riviera in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Venetian Riviera in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.