- Save up to 45% on holidays to Jamaica
- Book all inclusive holidays for 3 nights or more
- Travel before 30th June 2021 (inclusive)
Jamaica weather in July 2019
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Jamaica, represented by Montego Bay, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Jamaica weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Jamaica in July is a hot 32°C (90°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 59% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 53mm (2.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Jamaica in July is 29°C (84°F).
The weather in Jamaica in July is represented by Montego Bay.
Jamaica sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jamaica in July 2019. Select a month to view Jamaica sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Jamaica sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Montego Bay.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||05:39||18:52|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||05:44||18:52|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||05:49||18:47|
- Save up to 13% on all inclusive holidays to Jamaica
- Book online with First Choice to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Discover more about Jamaica
Popular Jamaica destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Jamaica in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details