- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Jersey weather in April 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Jersey in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in St Helier, Jersey in April, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jersey in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Helier, Jersey in April - that's 46% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Jersey in April?
The average sea temperature around St Helier, Jersey in April is 10°C.
Does it rain in Jersey in April?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in St Helier, Jersey in April and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Jersey sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jersey in April 2020. Select a month to view Jersey sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Jersey sunrise & sunset times shown below are for St Helier.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:45||19:40|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:16||20:01|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||05:48||20:24|
- Compare flight prices to Europe from leading airlines
- Including BA, Ryanair, Norwegian, easyJet & Eurowings
- Check average prices by route before booking
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Jersey destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.