- Save on holidays in 2021/2022 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Mamora Bay weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Antigua with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Antigua
The July weather guide for Mamora Bay, Antigua shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mamora Bay in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Mamora Bay in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mamora Bay in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mamora Bay in July - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mamora Bay in July?
The average sea temperature around Mamora Bay in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Mamora Bay in July?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Mamora Bay in July and the average monthly rainfall is 79mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Mamora Bay in July?
On average less than 1 day in July in Mamora Bay is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mamora Bay sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Mamora Bay in July 2022. Select a month to view Mamora Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:37||18:45|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:42||18:44|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||05:47||18:40|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.