- Save on holidays to Europe with current online deals
- Book holidays to Spain, Greece, Italy, Cyprus, Portugal & more
- Filter offers by departure airport, board basis & more
Almancil weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2929 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Almancil, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Almancil in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Almancil in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Almancil in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Almancil in May - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Almancil in May?
The average sea temperature around Almancil in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Almancil in May?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Almancil in May and the average monthly rainfall is 29mm.
Almancil sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Almancil in May 2021. Select a month to view Almancil sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:38||20:21|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:23||20:35|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:14||20:46|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where is hot in the Algarve in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.