- Book family friendly holiday homes in the UK
- Search for cottages, apartments, houses & cabins
- Find properties in London, Cornwall, Wales & more
Scotland covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in Scotland plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
- Covid vaccination statistics
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about Scotland
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
Scotland Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Below are the latest statistics on Covid-19 vaccinations in Scotland showing the number of people and percentage of the population who are partially and fully vaccinated.
|As of 24/10/2021||Number of people||Percentage of population|
Scotland coronavirus live updates
- Travellers' health for Scotland - Public Health Scotland
- Coronavirus timeline in Scotland - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on travel to the Scotland - Scottish Government
FCDO travel advice
Scotland travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of Scotland including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements.
Are there entry restrictions to Scotland due to the coronavirus?
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- V+Fully vaccinated only
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Discover more about the UK
Recommended for Scotland
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.