- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Massachusetts covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in Massachusetts plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
Vaccine rollout (%)
Partially · Fully
Massachusetts · UK
- Covid vaccination statistics
- Covid new case statistics
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about Massachusetts
- Back to coronavirus advice
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
Massachusetts Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Below are the latest statistics on Covid-19 vaccinations in Massachusetts showing the number of people and percentage of the population who are partially and fully vaccinated.
|As of 23/10/2021||Number of people||Percentage of population|
Massachusetts Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for Massachusetts recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
|Week ending||7-day average||7-day weekly change||14-day average||14-day weekly change|
New cases 7-day average
The 7-day average number of new Covid-19 cases per 100,000 of population for Massachusetts recorded over the past 10 weeks.
The number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population for Massachusetts is courtesy of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and is updated weekly.
Massachusetts coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for the Massachusetts - UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO)
- Travellers' health for Massachusetts - Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- Coronavirus timeline in Massachusetts - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on travel to the Massachusetts - US Centers for Disease Control
FCDO travel advice
Massachusetts travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of Massachusetts including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements plus current status on the UK travel list for returning to the UK.
Are there entry restrictions to Massachusetts due to the coronavirus?
Massachusetts is closed for tourism from the UK. Non-resident foreign nationals travelling from the UK are banned from entering.
Negative PCR or Antigen test results required for arrivals from the UK. 2nd test 3-5 days after arrival recommended.
Check out US Centers for Disease Control for more information.
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- V+Fully vaccinated only
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from the USA?
USA is on the ROW list in the UK.
Fully vaccinated & under 18s - No quarantine in the UK is required. No pre-departure test is needed. A PCR test on or before day 2 back in the UK.
Not fully vaccinated - Quarantine at home for 10 days when arriving in the UK. Pre-departure test in the USA is required as well as PCR tests on days 2 & 8 in the UK while in quarantine. Test to Release scheme can be used in England on day 5 to shorten quarantine period.
UK status - traffic light system
- ROWROW (Rest of the world)
- CTACommon Travel Area
- RRed list country
- BInternational travel ban
Discover more about the USA
Recommended for Massachusetts
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.