- Save EXTRA 10% on 18-29 trips worldwide
- Book online at least 9 months in advance to get discount
- Excludes Tailor-made, Asia passes, short breaks & 3rd parties
Hong Kong coronavirus travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in Hong Kong plus access to up-to-date resources on travel and travel advice from government organisations and international agencies. Track trends in the coronavirus outbreak in Hong Kong.
- Covid-19 vaccine rollout
- Latest Covid-19 new cases
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- Back to coronavirus advice
Hong Kong Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Below are the latest statistics on Covid-19 vaccinations in Hong Kong showing the number of people and percentage of population who are partially and fully vaccinated.
|As of 16/04/2021||Number of people||Percentage of population|
Hong Kong Covid-19 statistics - new cases
The figures below show the average numbers of new cases per 100,000 of population for Hong Kong recorded in the latest 7-day and 14-day period and the percentage difference from the week before, plus charts showing the numbers of new cases recorded over the past 10 weeks.
No Covid-19 statistics on the number of newly recorded cases per 100,000 of population currently available for Hong Kong.
Hong Kong coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Hong Kong - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for Hong Kong - Department of Health, Hong Kong
- Coronavirus timeline in Hong Kong - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on travel to Hong Kong - Hong Kong Government
Are there entry restrictions to Hong Kong due to the coronavirus?
All non-resident foreign nationals are banned from entering.
Negative PCR test results required for arrivals from the UK. All arrivals face a period of quarantine on entering Hong Kong. All arrivals must quarantine at government approved hotel.
Check out Hong Kong Government for more information.
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Hong Kong?
If you arrive in the UK from Hong Kong you do need to self-isolate for 10 days.
FCO travel advice
Discover more about Hong Kong
Recommended for Hong Kong
Travel advice by country
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.