- Find best train fares across popular rail operators
- Check schedules for Eurostar, DB, SNCF, Renfe & more
- Book train travel in the UK, France, Italy, Spain & Germany
Faroe Islands weather in September 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 153153 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Faroe Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in the Faroe Islands in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Torshavn, Faroe Islands in September, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in the Faroe Islands in September?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Torshavn, Faroe Islands in September - that's 20% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around the Faroe Islands in September?
The average sea temperature around Torshavn, Faroe Islands in September is 10°C.
Does it rain in the Faroe Islands in September?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Torshavn, Faroe Islands in September and the average monthly rainfall is 153mm.
Faroe Islands sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Faroe Islands in September 2020. Select a month to view Faroe Islands sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Faroe Islands sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Torshavn.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:17||20:35|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:54||19:49|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:33||19:00|
- Save up to 20% on selected hotels with coupon offer
- Redeem at 8:00am till 11:59pm on 16th & 23rd Jan
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Faroe Islands destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.