- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
La Manga weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for La Manga, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in La Manga in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in La Manga in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in La Manga in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in La Manga in July - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around La Manga in July?
The average sea temperature around La Manga in July is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in La Manga in July?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in La Manga in July and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
La Manga sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for La Manga in July 2020. Select a month to view La Manga sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:45||21:28|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:54||21:23|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:06||21:12|
- Browse the latest special offers on villa holidays
- Book villa only or villa+flight deals to destinations worldwide
- Save on Holiday Resorts, shared & private villas in 2020/2021
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Blanca in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.