- Save up to 10% on all inclusive holidays to the Algarve
- Book online with First Choice to get discount
- Low deposits & free child places available
Silves weather in July 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Silves, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
First Choice deal finder
How hot is it in Silves in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Silves in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Silves in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Silves in July - that's 80% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Silves in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Silves in July and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Silves sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Silves in July 2020. Select a month to view Silves sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:17||20:58|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:26||20:53|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:38||20:42|
- Save on holiday homes, villas & apartments in the Algarve
- Choose from over 13,000 holiday rentals
- Book properties in Alvor, Carvoeiro, Luz, Quarteira & more
Holiday rental finder
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.