- Save on train tickets for 25 countries across Europe
- Book tickets for Eurostar, SNCF, DBahn, Renfe, Thalys & more
- For train travel in the UK, France, Spain, Italy & beyond
Loco2 train ticket offers for UK & Europe in 2019/2020
- Cheap train tickets for UK & Europe
- Cheap train tickets for France
- Cheap train tickets for Italy
- Cheap train tickets for Spain
- Cheap train tickets for Germany
- Cheap train tickets for the UK
Find cheap train tickets
Loco2 is an online booking service for train travel across the UK and Europe. Find out more about this independent ticket retailer, search for offers, and how you can save with the latest Loco2 discount offers on train tickets for 2019/2020 below.
- Top train ticket deals from Loco2
- About Loco2
- Why book with Loco2?
- Rail operators & countries
- Loco2 Q&A
Latest train ticket deals from Loco2
Browse the latest special deals and discount offers from Loco2 for simple, fast rail fares and train tickets across the UK and Europe for 2019/2020.
- Find cheap train tickets for France with Loco2
- Save up to 70% on advance bookings with 'Prems' discounts
- Book Eurostar, Thalys, TGV & regional trains from SNCF
- Save on cheap train tickets for Italy with Loco2
- Book high speed & regional trains from Trenitalia & NTV Italo
- No booking fees on ALL Italian trains
- Save up to 70% with discount fares for trains within Spain
- Book high-speed AVE services between top destinations
- Plus regional train tickets from Renfe
- Save up to 60% on domestic train travel in Germany
- Book international, regional & local services. No extra fees
- Book cheap train tickets for DB, ICE, Thalys & TGV
- Book cheap UK train tickets from all major operators
- Save up to 80% with advanced booking discount offers
- No booking fees on UK train tickets with Loco2
Loco2* meaning 'Low CO2' was created by siblings in 2012. As avid train travellers, they envisaged helping others find lower-carbon journeys by train, thus Loco2 was born. It sells train tickets across Europe and is an official agent for rail operators in the UK, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, and Belgium.
Loco2 is an alternative to traditional booking systems and eliminates the hassle of booking separate train tickets through many different operators. It allows users to search for and book fares across multiple countries within one transaction through its website and smartphone app.
Popular destinations with Loco2
- Amsterdam*, Netherlands
- Antwerp*, Belgium
- Bordeaux*, France
- Bruges*, Belgium
- Brussels*, Belgium
- Copenhagen*, Denmark
- Florence*, Italy
- Geneva*, Switzerland
- Lyon*, France
- Milan*, Italy
- Munich*, Germany
- Nice*, France
- Paris*, France
- Prague*, Czech Republic
- Rotterdam*, Netherlands
- Salzburg*, Austria
- Stuttgart*, Germany
- Verona*, Italy
- Vienna*, Austria
- Zurich*, Switzerland
Why book with Loco2?
The team at Loco2 prides itself on offering a simple, fast rail booking service, and this is exactly what you'll get when you use Loco2.
- Access standard rate fares as well as the discounted fares associated with each operator
- Coverage of 25 countries, 100+ operators and 20,000 train stations
- No booking fee
- Customer support using multi-channel support tools
Rail operators & countries
Loco2 is integrated with numerous rail operators across Europe, including Eurostar, ATOC in the UK, SNCF in France, Deutsche Bahn in Germany, Renfe in Spain, both Italo and Trenitalia in Italy and SNCB in Belgium.
It also sells fares for all the leading high-speed rail services in Europe, such as TGV, ICE, Eurostar, AVE, Thalys and Frecciarossa. This is the full list of countries you can travel to, from and through with Loco2:
- Czech Republic*
- United Kingdom*
Is Loco2 reliable?
Yes, Loco2 is a reliable and legitimate website that you can use to purchase your rail tickets. Over 35,000 people have reviewed the website and it has an overall score of 9.2 out of 10 on Trustpilot. If you want to see the raving reviews for yourself check out Loco2's Trustpilot profile*.
How does it work?
Loco2 is connected to over 100 individual national rail booking systems across Europe meaning it can sell journeys that involve multiple operators. For example, if you want to go from Paris to Seville by train it will search all operators and provide you with all available routes. All you need to worry about is where you're travelling from, where you're going to and the date and times you wish to travel. Loco2* will do the rest.
Can you only use Loco2 in the UK?
No, you can use Loco2.com* wherever you live. It accepts all international credit cards and ticket delivery is usually print-at-home or collect-at-station.
Can't find what you're looking for? Check out deals from other leading travel brands we work with or head to our travel discounts section for the latest offers and online sales on everything from flights, holidays and cruises to car hire and transfers for 2019 and even 2020.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Related travel brands
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.