- Explore the routes available from easyJet in 2020/2021
- Select UK departure airport to see destinations
- Alternatively select routes by international destinations
Ozdere weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bodrum & Izmir Coast
The August weather guide for Ozdere, Bodrum & Izmir Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ozdere in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Ozdere in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ozdere in August?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ozdere in August - that's 95% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ozdere in August?
The average sea temperature around Ozdere in August is 24°C.
Does it rain in Ozdere in August?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Ozdere in August and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Ozdere sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ozdere in August 2021. Select a month to view Ozdere sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:14||20:21|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:27||20:03|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:40||19:42|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Where is hot in the Bodrum & Izmir in August for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bodrum & Izmir in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.