- Book early & save on summer 2021 holidays
- Mark Warner resorts in Turkey, Greece & Sardinia
- Holiday prices start from just £749 per person
Mugla weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1414 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Mugla, Bodrum & Izmir Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Mugla in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Mugla in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mugla in July?
There are normally 14 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mugla in July - that's 95% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mugla in July?
The average sea temperature around Mugla in July is 25°C.
Does it rain in Mugla in July?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Mugla in July and the average monthly rainfall is 14mm.
Mugla sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mugla in July 2020. Select a month to view Mugla sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:50||20:31|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:59||20:26|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:11||20:15|
- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Where is hot in the Bodrum & Izmir in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Bodrum & Izmir in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.