- Book holidays with confidence with Jet2holidays
- If holiday need to be cancelled get a quick refund
- Choose from destinations across Europe & the Med
Akyaka weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1010°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 217217 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Bodrum & Izmir Coast
The January weather guide for Akyaka, Bodrum & Izmir Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Akyaka in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 10°C in Akyaka in January, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Akyaka in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Akyaka in January - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Akyaka in January?
The average sea temperature around Akyaka in January is 17°C.
Does it rain in Akyaka in January?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Akyaka in January and the average monthly rainfall is 217mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Akyaka sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Akyaka in January 2022. Select a month to view Akyaka sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||08:20||18:00|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||08:19||18:14|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||08:10||18:30|
- Save on flights in 2021/2022 in easyJet sale
- Explore cheap flights to destinations across Europe
- Travel before 26th March 2022 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.