- Save up to 45% on holidays to Barbados
- Book all inclusive holidays for 3 nights or more
- Travel before 3rd December 2022 (inclusive)
Prospect weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Barbados with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 9898 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Prospect, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Barbados
How hot is it in Prospect in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Prospect in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Prospect in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Prospect in June - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Prospect in June?
The average sea temperature around Prospect in June is 28°C.
Does it rain in Prospect in June?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Prospect in June and the average monthly rainfall is 98mm.
Prospect sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Prospect in June 2021. Select a month to view Prospect sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:31||18:22|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:32||18:26|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:36||18:29|
- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire worldwide with Enjoy Travel
- Book car hire for destinations in the UK, Europe & beyond
- Discount code cannot be combined with other promotions
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Barbados
Where is hot in Barbados in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Barbados in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.