- Save on holidays in 2021/2022 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Paynes Bay weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Barbados with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Barbados
The January weather guide for Paynes Bay, Barbados shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Paynes Bay in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Paynes Bay in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paynes Bay in January?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paynes Bay in January - that's 75% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Paynes Bay in January?
The average sea temperature around Paynes Bay in January is 27°C.
Does it rain in Paynes Bay in January?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Paynes Bay in January and the average monthly rainfall is 63mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Barbados
Paynes Bay sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paynes Bay in January 2022. Select a month to view Paynes Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:21||17:43|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:25||17:52|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:25||17:59|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Where is hot in Barbados in January for 2022/2023?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Barbados in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.