- Book online & save up to 8% on First Choice Holiday Villages
- Destinations include Cyprus, Greece, Portugal, Spain & Turkey
- Also save with FREE child places & low deposits
Santa Barbara de Nexe weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Algarve with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Algarve
The March weather guide for Santa Barbara de Nexe, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Santa Barbara de Nexe in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Santa Barbara de Nexe in March, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Santa Barbara de Nexe in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Santa Barbara de Nexe in March - that's 61% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Santa Barbara de Nexe in March?
The average sea temperature around Santa Barbara de Nexe in March is 16°C.
Does it rain in Santa Barbara de Nexe in March?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Santa Barbara de Nexe in March and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Santa Barbara de Nexe sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Santa Barbara de Nexe in March 2022. Select a month to view Santa Barbara de Nexe sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:03||18:26|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:42||18:40|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:19||19:53|
- Browse exclusive hotel deals for winter 2021/2022
- Save on hotel stays in the Canaries, Malta & more
- Filter deals by star rating, facilities & group type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.