- Save up to 9% on holidays to Costa Rica
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Costa Rica coronavirus travel advice
The latest coronavirus statistics for Costa Rica and up-to-date resources on travel advice including government organisations and international agencies. Track daily changes of the coronavirus outbreak in Costa Rica.
Costa Rica coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for Costa Rica - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for Costa Rica - Ministry of Health, Costa Rica
- Coronavirus timeline in Costa Rica - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
Are there entry restrictions to Costa Rica due to the coronavirus?
All non-resident foreign nationals are banned from entering Costa Rica. Arrivals in Costa Rica face a period of quarantine.
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from Costa Rica?
If you arrive in the UK from Costa Rica you do need to self-isolate for two weeks.
FCO travel advice
Costa Rica coronavirus - latest statistics
Below is the latest Costa Rica coronavirus statistics on the Friday 10th July 2020 reported at 04:34 (UTC) on 10th July 2020.
- Total number of confirmed cases to date: 6,485
- Total number of deaths to date: 25
- New cases confirmed in the past day: 649
- Deaths recorded in the past day: 0
Costa Rica coronavirus timeseries
Cases over time
Cases by day
Deaths over time
Deaths by day
The data displayed is from the 2019 Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) Data Repository developed by Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering (JHU CSSE) in Baltimore, United States.
Coronavirus in Central America
|Country||Total cases||Total deaths||New cases*||New deaths*||Updated|
*Recorded in the past day.
Coronavirus - country by country
Discover more about Costa Rica
Recommended for Costa Rica
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.