- Browse the lowest fares on flights to long haul destinations
- Book return flights to the USA & the Caribbean in 2018
- Destinations include New York, Orlando, Las Vegas & Tobago
Thomas Cook Airlines sale 2018/2019: Flights discount codes & deals
- Low fares on long haul flights
- Low fares on mid & short haul
- Last minute flights from £27.99
- Affordable flights worldwide
Check out the latest Thomas Cook Airlines discount codes and sale offers for 2018/2019 for great value flights to beach and city destinations across the USA, Europe, the Med, Caribbean and more. Whatever your budget, and wherever you fancy going, you'll find cheap fares with this leading UK airline.
- Current sale offers & discount codes
- Why fly with Thomas Cook Airlines?
- Thomas Cook Airlines destinations
- Flights from Manchester Airport
- Flying on the A330
- More about Economy class
- More about Premium class
- What's new for 2018?
Current Thomas Cook Airlines sale offers & discount codes for 2018/2019
Browse the latest Thomas Cook Airlines special offers, discount codes and late deals to see if there's a saving waiting to be had that's right for you. From money off deals to percentage discounts, you may be able to cut the cost of your next flight only booking with Thomas Cook Airlines in 2018/2019:
- Check out lowest fares on mid & short haul flights
- Book return flights to destinations across Europe & beyond
- Destinations include Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Turkey & Spain
- Save on last minute flights with Thomas Cook Airlines
- Fly direct to the Canaries, Spain, Portugal & more
- Flight prices from just £27.99 one-way
- Browse the latest flight offers from Thomas Cook Airlines
- Save on flights to Europe, Mediterranean & the Canaries
- Plus affordable flights to the USA, Caribbean & more
Why fly with Thomas Cook Airlines?
Thomas Cook Airlines is a familiar sight at airports across the UK, having long served to help Brits escape abroad, be it through a package holiday or flight only booking. While it already guarantees great low fare options, the variety of Thomas Cook Airlines discount offers also helps keep costs down for eagre travellers. Just a few of the reasons you might want to consider flying with Thomas Cook Airlines include:
- great value low cost fares made even better with Thomas Cook Airlines discount offers
- the variety of departure airports across the UK, including regional and main hubs
- a choice of more than 60 popular holiday destinations
- fare types to suit every budget and taste
As well as the many ways you can save when booking using any Thomas Cook Airlines discount offer for 2018/2019, you can rest assured that the following is included with your flight only ticket:
- hand baggage up to 6kgs plus one extra small item such as a laptop or handbag
- a seat will be allocated to you upon check in; when you check in online the 'auto seat' function will select one for you. If it's not suitable, you can change it for a fee, or check in as normal at the airport to do it for free
- up to 23kgs hold luggage included for all flights booked to/from the USA
- up to 20kgs hold luggage included for long haul flight only bookings
- three course meal plus another snack included with long haul flight only bookings
Please note: if you're booking a short or medium haul flight only ticket with Thomas Cook Airlines, hold luggage is not included but can be purchased in advance from £28 per bag each way. Although inflight meals are not included as standard on any flight only bookings, you can purchase food in advance, with a three course option starting at £6.50 per adult/£3.50 per child.
To help you save even more when booking your flight, take advantage of Thomas Cook Airlines' bundle packages. These allow you to book your extras in one go for less, including seating, baggage and meals. Prices for the bundle packages are as follows:
- Adult bundle: from £25.50 per person, per flight for short/medium haul flights, and from £40.50 per person per flight for long haul flights
- Child bundle: from £22.50 per child, per flight for short/medium haul flights and from £34.25 per child, per flight for long haul flights
Please note: the seating included in the bundle package price excludes exit rows and extra leg room; these can be added for a fee. Keep an eye on current Thomas Cook Airlines discount offers, as you may find a limited time deal on any of a specific flight or additional extra.
As one of the UK's leading holiday providers, Thomas Cook offers breaks across Europe, the Med, Caribbean and more. Naturally, Thomas Cook Airlines supports this effort, with flights to more than 60 destinations, all much loved by holidaymakers year-round, be it for summer beach break, winter sun or even skiing. Just 10 of the most popular destinations you can book using Thomas Cook Airlines discount offers to include:
- Antalya, Turkey
- Banjul, Gambia
- Corfu, Greece
- Dalaman, Turkey
- Faro, Algarve, Portugal
- Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
- Paphos, Cyprus
- Orlando, Florida, USA
- Tenerife, Canary Islands
- Zante, Greece
Thomas Cook Airlines' Manchester routes
Manchester Airport is the main hub for Thomas Cook Airlines and where the company's HQ is based. Along with London Gatwick, it's one of Thomas Cook Airlines' major gateways to favoured holiday destinations across the world, and is especially convenient for those travelling from the midlands and northern England. Destinations you can travel to with Thomas Cook Airlines discount offers from Manchester Airport include:
- Africa: Egypt, Gambia, Tunisia
- Asia: India (Goa)
- Caribbean: Antigua, Barbados, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Mexico, St Lucia
- Europe: Austria, Bulgaria, Cape Verde, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain (Balearics, Canary Islands and mainland), Turkey
- North America: Mexico, USA
Thomas Cook Airlines - long haul
Flying long haul can, on occasion, be a bit of a hassle. Thomas Cook Airlines, however, endeavours to take away the grief and any discomfort with its brand new long haul cabins, which are already operating to sun drenched destinations including these top holiday spots:
- Dominican Republic
- Goa, India
- Las Vegas, USA
- Miami, USA
- New York, USA
- Orlando, USA
Experience Thomas Cook Airlines' A330
Thomas Cook Airlines has a fleet of six refurbished A330 aircraft, which are based at London Gatwick, London Stansted, and Glasgow airports. If you book a long haul break using any of the Thomas Cook Airlines discount offers for 2018/2019, you're most likely to fly on one of these aircrafts.
Ensuring you reach your far flung destination feeling relaxed and ready to holiday, these newly refurbed long haul cabins include specially designed seating with 31 inches of legroom, and a host of additional extras with your booking such as luggage and inflight meals to sweeten the deal. Read on to find out more about the new long haul Economy and Premium cabins that you may be able to book with one of Thomas Cook Airlines discount offers.
Take to the skies in the all new economy cabin on board Thomas Cook Airlines' A330s. Expect comfortable reclining seats, a personal on demand selection of four films and six TV shows to watch, and a three course meal specially created by TV chef James Martin, plus snacks, and nonalcoholic drinks.
Extras such as alcohol, a wider library of films and TV shows, and headsets are available to purchase on board.
Thomas Cook Airlines' premium cabin includes little touches that make flying an altogether more pleasant experience. The service starts before you even board, with special check in options, fast track through security, and priority boarding. Enjoy a welcome drink while getting settled in your wider seat, and choosing from the extensive on demand entertainment system.
Look forward to fine dining and snacks, including alcoholic drinks, and make the most extras including headsets, pillow, blanket and amenity kit.
To break this down further and help you decide which fare best suits your need and budget, you're guaranteed the following when booking a long haul flight with any Thomas Cook Airlines discount offers:
|Hand baggage||one bag up to 6kgs, plus handbag or laptop included|
|Checked baggage||one bag up to 20kgs included (23kgs to/from USA)|
|Seat reservation||included, but option to choose exit row or preferred seat for a fee|
|Meals and drinks||Meal and snack included, alcohol can be purchased separately|
|Extras||personal inflight entertainment system with four films and six TV shows|
|Hand baggage||up to 10kgs, plus handbag or laptop included|
|Checked baggage||two bags combined up to 30kgs (46kgs to/from USA)|
|Meals and drinks||included|
|Extras||fast track through security, special check in and boarding, amenity kit, headset for the inflight entertainment, pillow, blanket, magazines|
What's new for 2018?
Thomas Cook Airlines is continuing to expand its presence at Manchester Airport. With the following new routes kicking off throughout 2018, Thomas Cook Airlines is set to be the biggest long haul carrier from Manchester Airport.
New routes from Manchester (MAN) in 2018:
- Santa Clara, Cuba - from 12 May 2018, weekly
- Seattle, USA - from 27 May 2018, twice weekly
- Thessaloniki, Greece - from 2 May 2018, weekly
- Funchal, Madeira - from 3 May 2018, twice weekly
- Girona, Spain - from 5 May 2018, weekly
- Mytilene, Greece - from 5 May 2018, weekly
- Dubrovnik, Croatia - from May 2018
- Varna, Bulgaria - from May 2018
- Marrakech, Morocco - from November 2018, twice weekly
New routes from Bristol (BRS) in 2018:
- Hurghada, Egypt - from 1 May 2018, weekly
- Paphos, Cyprus - from 4 May 2018, weekly
- Girona, Spain - from 5 May 2018, weekly
- Preveza, Greece - from 5 May 2018, weekly
- Kos, Greece - from 14 May 2018, weekly
- Bourgas, Bulgaria - from 23 May 2018, weekly
New routes from Birmingham (BHX) in 2018:
- Marsa Alam, Egypt - from December 2017
- Thessaloniki, Greece - from 6 May 2018, weekly
- Girona, Spain - from 4 May 2018, weekly
- Varna, Bulgaria - from 22 May 2018, weekly
Other new routes from Thomas Cook Airlines in 2018 include:
- From Glasgow (GLA) to Kos, Greece - from 7 May 2018, weekly
- From Belfast (BFS) to Kos, Greece - from 14 May 2018, weekly
- From London Gatwick (LGW) to Marsa Alam, Egypt - from May 2018
Whether you're whisking your family off to the Med for some summer sun, or craving some exotic winter sunshine in the likes of the Caribbean, browse the full collection of Thomas Cook Airlines' sale offers & discount codes for 2018/2019 to ensure you get a great saving on your next flight. Can't find what you're looking for? Check out our full listing of cheap flight deals.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details