- Browse the lowest fares on flights to long haul destinations
- Book return flights to the USA & the Caribbean in 2018
- Destinations include New York, Orlando, Las Vegas & Tobago
Thomas Cook Airlines discount codes & sale deals for flights in 2019/2020
- Low fares on long haul flights
- Low fares on mid & short haul
- Last minute flights from £27.99
- Affordable flights worldwide
Check out the latest Thomas Cook Airlines discount codes and sale offers for 2019/2020 for great value flights to beach and city destinations across Europe, USA, Caribbean and more.
Cheap flight finder
- Current sale offers & discount codes
- Why fly with Thomas Cook Airlines?
- Where do Thomas Cook Airlines fly from?
- Thomas Cook Airlines destinations
- Flying on the A330
- More about Economy class
- More about Premium class
- What's new for 2019?
Current Thomas Cook Airlines discount codes & flight sale offers for 2019/2020
Browse the current Thomas Cook Airlines discount codes, sale offers and late deals to see if there's a saving for you on your next flight booking for 2019/2020.
- Check out lowest fares on mid & short haul flights
- Book return flights to destinations across Europe & beyond
- Destinations include Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Turkey & Spain
- Save on last minute flights with Thomas Cook Airlines
- Fly direct to the Canaries, Spain, Portugal & more
- Flight prices from just £27.99 one-way
- Browse the latest flight offers from Thomas Cook Airlines
- Save on flights to Europe, Mediterranean & the Canaries
- Plus affordable flights to the USA, Caribbean & more
Why fly with Thomas Cook Airlines?
Thomas Cook Airlines is a familiar sight at airports across the UK, having long served to help Brits escape abroad, be it through a package holiday or flight only booking. Just a few of the reasons you might want to consider flying with Thomas Cook Airlines include:
- great value low cost fares
- the variety of departure airports across the UK, including regional and main hubs
- a choice of more than 60 popular holiday destinations
- fare types to suit every budget and taste
You can rest assured that the following is included with your flight only ticket with Thomas Cook Airlines:
- hand baggage up to 6kgs plus one extra small item such as a laptop or handbag
- a seat will be allocated to you upon check in; when you check in online the 'auto seat' function will select one for you. If it's not suitable, you can change it for a fee, or check in as normal at the airport to do it for free
- up to 23kgs hold luggage included for all flights booked to/from the USA
- up to 20kgs hold luggage included for long haul flight only bookings
- three course meal plus another snack included with long haul flight only bookings
Please note: if you're booking a short or medium haul flight only ticket with Thomas Cook Airlines, hold luggage is not included but can be purchased in advance from £28 per bag each way. Although inflight meals are not included as standard on any flight only bookings, you can purchase food in advance, with a three course option starting at £6.50 per adult/£3.50 per child.
To help you save even more when booking your flight, take advantage of Thomas Cook Airlines' bundle packages. These allow you to book your extras in one go for less, including seating, baggage and meals. Prices for the bundle packages are as follows:
- Adult bundle: from £25.50 per person, per flight for short/medium haul flights, and from £40.50 per person per flight for long haul flights
- Child bundle: from £22.50 per child, per flight for short/medium haul flights and from £34.25 per child, per flight for long haul flights
Please note: the seating included in the bundle package price excludes exit rows and extra leg room; these can be added for a fee.
Where do Thomas Cook Airlines fly from?
Although Thomas Cook Airlines are based at Manchester Airport they fly out of 11 UK regional airports including three London airports (Gatwick, Luton and Stansted), Belfast International in Northern Ireland and Glasgow Airport in Scotland. Find out more about where Thomas Cook Airlines fly below:
- Belfast International (BFS)
- Birmingham (BHX)
- Bristol (BRS)
- Cardiff (CWL)
- East Midlands (EMA)
- Glasgow (GLA)
- London Gatwick (LGW)
- London Luton (LTN)
- London Stansted (STN)
- Manchester (MAN)
- Newcastle (NCL)
Thomas Cook Airlines' Manchester routes
Manchester Airport is the main hub for Thomas Cook Airlines and where the company's HQ is based. Along with London Gatwick, it's one of Thomas Cook Airlines' major gateways to favoured holiday destinations across the world, and is especially convenient for those travelling from the midlands and northern England. Destinations you can travel to with Thomas Cook Airlines include:
- Africa: Egypt, Gambia, Tunisia
- Asia: India (Goa)
- Caribbean: Antigua, Barbados, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Mexico, St Lucia
- Europe: Austria, Bulgaria, Cape Verde, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Spain (Balearics, Canary Islands and mainland), Turkey
- North America: Mexico, USA
As one of the UK's leading holiday providers, Thomas Cook offers breaks across Europe, the Med, Caribbean and more. Naturally, Thomas Cook Airlines supports this effort, with flights to more than 60 destinations, all much loved by holidaymakers year-round, be it for summer beach break, winter sun or even skiing. Just 10 of the most popular destinations are:
- Antalya, Turkey
- Banjul, Gambia
- Corfu, Greece
- Dalaman, Turkey
- Faro, Algarve, Portugal
- Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
- Paphos, Cyprus
- Orlando, Florida, USA
- Tenerife, Canary Islands
- Zante, Greece
Thomas Cook Airlines - long haul
Flying long haul can, on occasion, be a bit of a hassle. Thomas Cook Airlines, however, endeavours to take away the grief and any discomfort with its brand new long haul cabins, which are already operating to sun drenched destinations including these top holiday spots:
- Dominican Republic
- Goa, India
- Las Vegas, USA
- New York, USA
- Orlando, USA
Experience Thomas Cook Airlines' A330
Thomas Cook Airlines has a fleet of six refurbished A330 aircraft, which are based at London Gatwick, London Stansted, and Glasgow airports. If you book a long haul flight you're most likely to fly on one of these aircrafts.
Ensuring you reach your far flung destination feeling relaxed and ready to holiday, these newly refurbed long haul cabins include specially designed seating with 31 inches of legroom, and a host of additional extras with your booking such as luggage and inflight meals to sweeten the deal.
Take to the skies in the all new economy cabin on board Thomas Cook Airlines' A330s. Expect comfortable reclining seats, a personal on demand selection of four films and six TV shows to watch, and a three course meal specially created by TV chef James Martin, plus snacks, and nonalcoholic drinks.
Extras such as alcohol, a wider library of films and TV shows, and headsets are available to purchase on board.
Thomas Cook Airlines' premium cabin includes little touches that make flying an altogether more pleasant experience. The service starts before you even board, with special check in options, fast track through security, and priority boarding. Enjoy a welcome drink while getting settled in your wider seat, and choosing from the extensive on demand entertainment system.
Look forward to fine dining and snacks, including alcoholic drinks, and make the most extras including headsets, pillow, blanket and amenity kit.
To break this down further and help you decide which fare best suits your need and budget, you're guaranteed the following:
|Hand baggage||one bag up to 6kgs, plus handbag or laptop included|
|Checked baggage||one bag up to 20kgs included (23kgs to/from USA)|
|Seat reservation||included, but option to choose exit row or preferred seat for a fee|
|Meals and drinks||Meal and snack included, alcohol can be purchased separately|
|Extras||personal inflight entertainment system with four films and six TV shows|
|Hand baggage||up to 10kgs, plus handbag or laptop included|
|Checked baggage||two bags combined up to 30kgs (46kgs to/from USA)|
|Meals and drinks||included|
|Extras||fast track through security, special check in and boarding, amenity kit, headset for the inflight entertainment, pillow, blanket, magazines|
What's new for 2019?
Thomas Cook Airlines is continuing to expand its presence at Manchester Airport. With the following new routes kicking off throughout 2018, Thomas Cook Airlines is set to be the biggest long haul carrier from Manchester Airport.
New routes from Manchester (MAN) in 2018:
- Santa Clara, Cuba - from 12 May 2018, weekly
- Seattle, USA - from 27 May 2018, twice weekly
- Thessaloniki, Greece - from 2 May 2018, weekly
- Funchal, Madeira - from 3 May 2018, twice weekly
- Girona, Spain - from 5 May 2018, weekly
- Mytilene, Greece - from 5 May 2018, weekly
- Dubrovnik, Croatia - from May 2018
- Varna, Bulgaria - from May 2018
- Marrakech, Morocco - from November 2018, twice weekly
New routes from Bristol (BRS) in 2018:
- Hurghada, Egypt - from 1 May 2018, weekly
- Paphos, Cyprus - from 4 May 2018, weekly
- Girona, Spain - from 5 May 2018, weekly
- Preveza, Greece - from 5 May 2018, weekly
- Kos, Greece - from 14 May 2018, weekly
- Bourgas, Bulgaria - from 23 May 2018, weekly
New routes from Birmingham (BHX) in 2018:
- Marsa Alam, Egypt - from December 2017
- Thessaloniki, Greece - from 6 May 2018, weekly
- Girona, Spain - from 4 May 2018, weekly
- Varna, Bulgaria - from 22 May 2018, weekly
Other new routes from Thomas Cook Airlines in 2018 include:
- From Glasgow (GLA) to Kos, Greece - from 7 May 2018, weekly
- From Belfast (BFS) to Kos, Greece - from 14 May 2018, weekly
- From London Gatwick (LGW) to Marsa Alam, Egypt - from May 2018
Whether you're whisking your family off to the Med for some summer sun, or craving some exotic winter sunshine in the likes of the Caribbean, browse the full collection of Thomas Cook Airlines' flight discount codes and special offers for 2019/2020 to ensure you get a great saving on your next flight. Can't find what you're looking for? Check out our full listing of cheap flight deals.
Cheap flight finder
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details