- Save 15% on Point A Hotels in 2020/2021
- Book budget hotel stays in London, Glasgow & Edinburgh
- Travel before 30th April 2021 (inclusive)
Point A Hotels
Visit the Point A Hotels website* for the latest updates on the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- 15% off UK hotel stays
- 10% off hotel stays with A-List
- Low hotel rates from £40
- Budget London hotels from £40
- Edinburgh hotel deals from £45
- Top offers on Glasgow hotels from £40
Looking for affordable accommodation in London, Edinburgh or Glasgow? Why not consider Point A Hotels who offer affordable properties located convientently close to transport links and city centres.
- Latest deals & promo offers
- About Point A Hotels
- Why stay at Point A Hotels?
- Where are the Point A Hotels?
Latest Point A Hotels deals & promo codes
Save even more on budget hotels in London and Scotland with the latest deals and promo codes from Point A Hotels for 2021/2022. An additional 10% discount is available for members of the Point A Hotels A-List loyalty programme - join today* for free.
- Join Point A Hotels A-List & get 10% off hotel stays
- Receive flexible rates + exclusive deals & offers
- Save on hotels in London, Glasgow & Edinburgh
- Explore Point A Hotels & find lowest rates available
- Book hotel stays in London, Edinburgh & Glasgow
- Hotels located in Shoreditch, Westminster & Kings Cross
- Book hotel rooms in London from £40 per night
- Hotels located in Shoreditch, Westminster & Kensington
- Plus Canary Wharf, Paddington, Liverpool St & Kings Cross
- Book hotel stays in Edinburgh from £45 per night
- Point A Hotel Edinburgh Haymarket located on Morrison St
- Close to the Edinburgh International Conference Centre
- Book budget stays in Glasgow from £40 per night
- Point A Hotel Glasgow is located on Bath St
- Close to the central shopping district of Glasgow
About Point A Hotels
Point A Hotels* is a hotel chain owned and operated by the Queensway Group with nine hotels in the centres of London, Glasgow and Edinburgh and another being built in Dublin that will open in 2021.
Queensway is a family owned property development company that was founded in the early seventies. In 2017 it launched the Point A Hotels brand to promote affordable friendly hotel accommodation in the heart of city centres.
Why stay at Point A Hotels?
All Point A Hotels properties are centrally located within easy reach of transport hubs and close to shops and restaurants.
With its focus on affordability Point A Hotels* has kept room prices at the lower end of scale for city centre hotel accommodation. The rooms may be small but they are functional and tastefully decorated.
An attentive friendly management team is on hand at each hotel to ensure that guests have everything they need during their stay and every room also comes with:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hypnos bed
- Power shower
- Lockable safe
- 40" smart TV
- Air conditioning
- Mood lighting
So if you are looking for hotel accommodation for business or a weekend away in London, Glasgow or Edinburgh that's in the city centre and which offers comfort at a reasonable price, have a look at Point A Hotels.
Where are the Point A Hotels?
Point A Hotels has nine properties in England and Scotland with seven hotels located across London* and with one each in Glasgow* and Edinburgh*. Each property has great transport links and/or is centrally located close to entertainment and shops.
- London Shoreditch*, Paul St, EC2A 4JH
- London Westminster*, Westminster Bridge Rd, SE1 7RW
- London Kings Cross & St Pancras*, Grays Inn Rd, WC1X 8BU
- London Canary Wharf*, Hertsmere Rd West, E14 4AS
- London Liverpool Street*, Folgate St, E1 6BX
- London Paddington*, Praed St, W2 1NR
- London Kensington Olympia*, Cromwell Rd, SW5 9QL
- Edinburgh Haymarket*, Morrison St, EH3 8EB
- Glasgow*, Bath St, G2 2EN
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Related travel brands
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.