- Book villa holidays with low deposits from £60 per person
- Get car hire & flights included in villa holiday bookings
- Plus FREE kids places available in 2018/2019
Cheap villa holidays 2019/2020: Deals on villas & apartments
Finding affordable villa holidays for 2019/2020 has never been easier. Whether you're looking for the latest deals or in the initial planning and research phase, we can help you find the right company, package or destination for your next private villa break.
- Villa holiday deals 2019/2020
- Villa holiday companies
- Types of villa holidays
- Popular villa holiday destinations
Villa holiday deals 2019/2020
Here you'll find our pick of current cheap villa holiday deals and discounts for 2019/2020. From money off and low deposits to added extras such as a free week's stay or complimentary car hire, villa holiday offers are varied and ever-changing, so remember to check back if you're not quite ready to book just yet.
- Pay 25% deposit on villa holidays in 2017/2018
- Final balance due 10 weeks before departure
- Book villas in France, Spain & the Algarve
- Browse tha latest special offers on UK cottage holidays
- Filter deals by region, price, party size & features
- Alternative search for cottages by specific travel dates
- Last minute holiday accommodation from £225 for 7 nights
- Popular destinations worldwide from apartments4you
- Travel within the next 6 weeks - subject to availability
- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Villa holiday companies
We work with some of the biggest names in villa holidays such as James Villa Holidays, Pierre & Vacances and Oliver's Travels. There's such a variety to choose from including companies with a luxury focus or a family-friendly feel. Check out some of the leading villa holiday companies below and visit the individual pages for specific deals and discounts.
A decade ago, you wouldn't have heard of Airbnb. Today, Airbnb is the go-to online marketplace for private rentals with 31 offices around the globe, 150 million registered users and five million listed properties across 191 countries.
This one-stop-private-rental-shop has turned the hunt for accommodation upside down - and if you're looking for a villa, it's a wonderful place to start. Prices are competitive and properties varied, from basic and simple to quirky and bizarre.
More about Airbnb >>
James Villa Holidays
James Villa Holidays is one of the best-known names in the field of accommodation having provided affordable villa holidays for all budgets and group sizes for more than 30 years.
Greece and Spain are the big hitters for James Villa Holidays, with properties of all forms spread across the different islands and resorts, from Crete and the Canaries to the Balearics, Paxos, Corfu, and many, many more.
On top of these two countries, James Villa Holidays offers breaks to Morocco, Italy, Portugal, the USA and more. Look out for Signature Collection deals for 2019/2020 as well, which offer great savings on exquisite, luxury properties in similar locations.
Oliver's Travels prides itself on offering truly individual properties with dollops of luxury that meet the highest standards, be it an incredible chateaux in France or a pretty trullo house in Puglia.
Each of the villas, castles, apartments, farmhouses and more available via Oliver's Travels aim to delight, and you can even search by a wide range of criteria to help find the right villa for you.
Taking your four-legged friend along? Browse pet-friendly villas; planning a hen or stag do? See which properties allow big groups; keen for golf, wine tasting or a place with a pool? Simply tick what matters to you in the search box and Oliver's Travels will deliver its finest villa holidays in the UK, Europe, Med, Caribbean, and beyond.
Book your villa break with the UK's fast growing holiday company, and you're guaranteed everything from return Jet2 flights, car hire, and a minimum 22 kg baggage allowance to free kids' places and the option of a villa for any budget.
Jet2Villas offers all types of residences from stylish private and luxury villas to comfortable hotel and complex properties with shared facilities and access to activities. You'll find Jet2Villas has deals to destinations across Europe, and the best way to bag a bargain is by booking online for 2019/2020.
Pierre & Vacances
Pierre & Vacances has a wide range of villa holiday options across France, Spain, Portugal, Italy and Croatia as well as Mauritius, Guadeloupe, Martinique, and residences in popular city break destinations. Browse the latest villa holidays for 2019/2020 to find the right serviced apartment or holiday village for you.
Especially great for families, Pierre & Vacances is renowned for its well equipped and fabulously fun holiday villages, complete with play areas, shops, swimming pools and much more.
TUI Villas Collection
Did you know TUI has an extensive range of villa holidays on offer? Choose from simple apartments and luxury villas either perfectly located in a local neighbourhood with stunning views and a private pool or within a fully stocked holiday resort blending privacy and convenience thanks to kids' clubs and onsite restaurants.
TUI's largest concentration of villa holidays can be found in Greece, while Spain, Turkey, Portugal and Cyprus are other popular villa destinations to choose from when you book with TUI. Check out the latest villa holiday deals for 2019/2020 from TUI including money off when you book online and low deposit options.
Other villa holiday companies
There are many villa holiday companies out there offering great savings on a wide range of breaks around the globe. If you're planning a villa holiday in 2019/2020, it may be worth checking out the latest deals from other leading villa holiday specialists including the following companies:
- Holiday Lettings*
- Madame Vacances*
- Sykes Cottages*
- The Holiday Villa Company*
Types of villa holidays
Part of the popularity of villa holidays is their incredible flexibility. Make the property you choose your own, whether you opt for a remote hilltop villa or an apartment in a bustling holiday village with every amenity to hand.
Think secluded low rise villa with pool overlooking the sea or a stunningly designed luxury villa with outside terrace for al fresco dining and a swim-up pool - private villas really do come in all shapes and sizes, and in all locations be it close to the beach or set back away from the hustle.
You may not believe it but private villas also come in many price brackets with something for every taste and group size including couples and families. Check out the latest deals from companies such as James Villa Holidays and Jet2Villas* and you could find yours for less than you might think.
Villas in holiday resorts & villages
Staying in a villa which is part of a holiday resort really offers the best of both worlds. Enjoy the privacy of your own apartment, villa, cottage or luxury townhouse, while making the most of the amenities right on your doorstep, village style.
Swimming pools and kids' clubs, spas and tennis courts, restaurants and bars - many of these types of facilities are readily available to use when you book a cheap villa holiday with the likes of Pierre & Vacances and TUI*.
Family villa holidays
A family villa holiday gives your brood the space and freedom in a home-from-home, whatever your budget. From spacious apartments with one or two bedrooms to generous luxury villas with separate dining rooms, bedrooms, and terraces, there's a wealth of choice out there for all families.
You may be planning a mega get together of all ages or simply looking for the ideal place to stay on holiday - whatever you're in the market for, use the latest cheap villa holiday deals and discounts for 2019/2020 to find a fabulous family-friendly escape.
Luxury villa holidays
If you fancy treating yourself to something a bit special, you can't beat a holiday in a beautiful luxury villa. Many of the leading villa companies, such as Oliver's Travels and Best of James, offer incredible properties in desirable locations at great prices.
A luxury villa holiday may be more affordable than you expect whether you're planning to escape to the French countryside, a Caribbean island, Greek beach or Moroccan riad with splash pool and all.
Popular villa holiday destinations
You can book a villa holiday in all sorts of locations around the globe. Whether you are planning to stay in a holiday resort or village or somewhere a little more remote with only local shops and a more authentic vibe, villa holidays can be found everywhere from Malta to Morocco, Croatia to the Caribbean, and more.
- France - villa holidays were made for France. Is there anything more romantic than relaxing in your countryside gite or reclining on a lounger in the grounds of your sprawling chateaux? Villa holidays to France suit all ages and budgets whether you're planning a fun-filled family adventure or a cosy Christmas getaway.
- Algarve, Portugal - one of the best ways to find peace on holiday is with your own space that suits your needs, and the Algarve has a huge selection of villa types for you to consider. Families can settle into spacious villas with all the necessary facilities while couples may want to lock themselves away in a deluxe villa overlooking the beach. The Algarve has so much to offer from beaches and quaint villages to lively towns and national parks, and you may find you get the most out of it from your very own private base on a villa holiday.
- Greece - much like the Algarve, Greece is dotted with incredible villas, both private and secluded, and within well equipped holiday resorts. Whatever type of villa you're after, Greece is a fabulous option with properties found in all the major destinations from Corfu and Rhodes to Crete, Zante and more.
- Florida, USA - especially popular with families and those hitting the theme parks of Orlando, Florida has a wealth of villa holidays for all. Find places with pools and within resort communities to help make your visit to the Sunshine State a memorable and easy one.
- Caribbean - villa holidays in the Caribbean are the stuff dreams are made of; think stunning beachside properties with balconies, terraces and private pools - whenever you want to stay there is a multitude of villa holiday options everywhere from Barbados and St Lucia to Jamaica, Grenada and more.
Armed with the latest cheap villa holiday deals and information on villa companies, popular destinations and the different types available, you should be ready to start planning your next villa holiday for 2019/2020.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.