- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Lilongwe weather in May 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 99 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Lilongwe, Malawi shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lilongwe in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Lilongwe in May with no heat and humidity, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lilongwe in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lilongwe in May - that's 75% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Lilongwe in May?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Lilongwe in May and the average monthly rainfall is 9mm.
Lilongwe sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lilongwe in May 2020. Select a month to view Lilongwe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:54||17:30|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:58||17:25|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:02||17:23|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Malawi in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malawi in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.