- Save on flights to Guangzhou, China
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £430 return
Taiyuan weather in August 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 119119 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Taiyuan, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Taiyuan in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Taiyuan in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Taiyuan in August?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Taiyuan in August - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Taiyuan in August?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Taiyuan in August and the average monthly rainfall is 119mm.
Taiyuan sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Taiyuan in August 2020. Select a month to view Taiyuan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:33||19:39|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||05:46||19:21|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||05:59||19:01|
- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where's hot in China in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.