- Save on UK holiday parks with special offers & late deals
- Book holidays in Devon, Cornwall, Somerset & South Wales
- Look out for early booking discounts & last minute offers
Wales covid statistics & travel advice
The latest Covid-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in Wales plus up-to-date travel advice and resources from government organisations and international agencies.
- Covid vaccination statistics
- Current travel status & restrictions
- Coronavirus updates & resources
- More about Wales
- Back to coronavirus advice
For a full summary of Covid-19 statistics and regulations by country, and to compare destinations around the world, visit our interactive Covid-19 travel planner.
Travel advice by country
Wales Covid-19 vaccine rollout
Below are the latest statistics on Covid-19 vaccinations in Wales showing the number of people and percentage of the population who are partially and fully vaccinated.
|As of 24/07/2021||Number of people||Percentage of population|
Wales coronavirus live updates
- Travellers' health for Wales - Public Health Wales
- Coronavirus timeline in Wales - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
- Latest info on travel to the Wales - Welsh Government
FCO travel advice
Wales travel status
Below is the latest information on the travel and tourism status of Wales including entry rules, pre-departure & in-destination Covid-19 testing and quarantine requirements.
Are there entry restrictions to Wales due to the coronavirus?
- OOpen for tourism
- VVaccine passport accepted
- TTest required
- QVQuarantine excl. vaccinated
- TQVTest + quarantine excl. vaccinated
- V+Fully vaccinated only
- T+QTest + quarantine required
- QQuarantine required
- C/BClosed for tourism/Travel ban
Discover more about the UK
Recommended for Wales
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.