- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
French Guiana coronavirus travel advice
The latest COVID-19 statistics on new cases and vaccine rollout in French Guiana plus access to up-to-date resources on travel and travel advice from government organisations and international agencies. Track trends in the coronavirus outbreak in French Guiana.
French Guiana coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for French Guiana - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for French Guiana - Regional Health Agency, French Guiana
- Coronavirus timeline in French Guiana - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
Are there entry restrictions to French Guiana due to the coronavirus?
All non-resident foreign nationals are banned from entering.
Negative PCR test results required for arrivals from the UK. All arrivals face a period of quarantine on entering French Guiana.
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from French Guiana?
If you arrive in the UK from French Guiana you do need to self-isolate for 10 days.
FCO travel advice
Recommended for French Guiana
Travel advice by country
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.