- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
French Guiana coronavirus travel advice
The latest coronavirus statistics for French Guiana and up-to-date resources on travel advice including government organisations and international agencies. Track daily changes of the coronavirus outbreak in French Guiana.
French Guiana coronavirus live updates
- Travel advice for French Guiana - UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
- Travellers' health for French Guiana - Regional Health Agency, French Guiana
- Coronavirus timeline in French Guiana - Wikipedia - coronavirus update
Are there entry restrictions to French Guiana due to the coronavirus?
Non-resident foreign nationals travelling from some countries including the UK are banned from entering French Guiana. Negative COVID-19 test results are required for all arrivals. All arrivals face a period of quarantine on entering French Guiana.
Do I need to quarantine in the UK if I travel from French Guiana?
If you arrive in the UK from French Guiana you do need to self-isolate for two weeks.
FCO travel advice
French Guiana coronavirus - latest statistics
Below is the latest French Guiana coronavirus statistics on the Friday 4th December 2020 reported at 05:27 (UTC) on 4th December 2020.
- Total number of confirmed cases to date: 11,318
- Total number of deaths to date: 70
- New cases confirmed in the past day: 35
- Deaths recorded in the past day: 0
French Guiana coronavirus timeseries
Cases over time
Cases by day
Deaths over time
Deaths by day
The data displayed is from the 2019 Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 (2019-nCoV) Data Repository developed by Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering (JHU CSSE) in Baltimore, United States.
Coronavirus in South America
|Country||Total cases||Total deaths||New cases*||New deaths*||Updated|
*Recorded in the past day.
Coronavirus - country by country
Recommended for French Guiana
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.