- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Efate weather in September 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 122122 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Efate, Vanuatu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Efate sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Efate in September 2020. Select a month to view Efate sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:54||17:40|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:42||17:42|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:30||17:44|
- Find cheap flights to Vanuatu with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Where's hot in Vanuatu in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Vanuatu in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.