- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Vanuatu
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Vanuatu weather in September 2020
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Vanuatu in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
The September weather guide for Vanuatu shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Vanuatu sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vanuatu in September 2020. Select a month to view Vanuatu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Vanuatu sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Efate.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:54||17:40|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:42||17:42|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||05:30||17:44|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Vanuatu
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.