- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Devils Lake weather in September 2019
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Devils Lake, North Dakota shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Devils Lake sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Devils Lake in September 2019. Select a month to view Devils Lake sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:53||20:17|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||07:12||19:48|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:33||19:17|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in North Dakota in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in North Dakota in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.