- Save up to 35% when you book 5 nights or more
- Book hotel stays in top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Including Barcelona, Amsterdam, New York & Bangkok
Lake Placid weather in September 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 101101 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Lake Placid, New York shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lake Placid in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Lake Placid in September, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Placid in September?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Placid in September - that's 47% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Placid in September?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Lake Placid in September and the average monthly rainfall is 101mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Lake Placid in September?
On average less than 1 day in September in Lake Placid is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Lake Placid sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lake Placid in September 2020. Select a month to view Lake Placid sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:19||19:31|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:36||19:05|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:53||18:38|
- Save up to 30% with the latest hotels deals for New York
- Compare hotels & read the latest reviews before you book
- Check out the best prices from leading hotel providers
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about New York
Where's hot in New York in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New York in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.