- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Farmington weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 2222 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The September weather guide for Farmington, New Mexico shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Farmington in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Farmington in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Farmington in September?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Farmington in September - that's 79% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Farmington in September?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Farmington in September and the average monthly rainfall is 22mm.
Farmington sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Farmington in September 2020. Select a month to view Farmington sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:44||19:40|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:56||19:19|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:08||18:57|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in New Mexico in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in New Mexico in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.