- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Winnemucca weather in September 2019
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Winnemucca, Nevada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Winnemucca weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Winnemucca in September is a warm 26°C (79°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 4°C (39°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 81% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 11mm (0.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Winnemucca sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Winnemucca in September 2019. Select a month to view Winnemucca sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:18||19:24|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:31||19:00|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||06:46||18:35|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Discover more about Nevada
More Nevada destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details