- Book car hire in the USA for 7 days & pay for just 5
- Offer available to UK residents only
- No hidden charges or credit card fees apply
Frederick weather in September 2019
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 9090 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Frederick, Maryland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Frederick weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Frederick in September is a warm 26°C (79°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 59% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 90mm (3.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be high (7 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Frederick sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Frederick in September 2019. Select a month to view Frederick sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:38||19:41|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:51||19:18|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:05||18:54|
- Save an EXTRA 10% on shared airport shuttle transfers
- Book shared transfers at 90 airports worldwide
- Enter GO Airport Shuttle discount code when searching
Discover more about the USA
More Maryland destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details