- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Wichita weather in September 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 8989 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Wichita, Kansas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Wichita in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Wichita in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Wichita in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Wichita in September - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Wichita in September?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Wichita in September and the average monthly rainfall is 89mm.
Wichita sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wichita in September 2020. Select a month to view Wichita sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||07:00||19:58|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:12||19:36|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:25||19:13|
- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
More Kansas destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.