- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Travel before 28th February 2020 (inclusive)
Blue Ridge weather in September 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 120120 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The September weather guide for Blue Ridge, Georgia (USA) shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Blue Ridge in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Blue Ridge in September with low heat and humidity, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in Blue Ridge in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Blue Ridge in September - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Blue Ridge in September?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Blue Ridge in September and the average monthly rainfall is 120mm.
Blue Ridge sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Blue Ridge in September 2020. Select a month to view Blue Ridge sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||07:10||20:03|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:21||19:43|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:32||19:22|
- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Georgia in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Georgia in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.