- Book car hire in the USA for 7 days & pay for just 5
- Offer available to UK residents only
- No hidden charges or credit card fees apply
Nome weather in September 2019
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 99°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Nome, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Nome weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Nome in September is a cool 9°C (48°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 2°C (36°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 38% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 49mm (1.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Nome in September is 9°C (48°F).
Nome sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nome in September 2019. Select a month to view Nome sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||07:43||22:18|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||08:24||21:28|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||09:08||20:34|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Alaska destinations
- Denali National Park
- Dutch Harbor
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details