- Find latest Millennium Hotels special offers for the USA
- Book hotel stays in Boston, Chicago, LA, New York & more
- Including theatre & city break offers & sales
Fairbanks weather in September 2020
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 11°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The September weather guide for Fairbanks, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Fairbanks in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Fairbanks in September, falling to 1°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fairbanks in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fairbanks in September - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fairbanks in September?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Fairbanks in September and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Fairbanks sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fairbanks in September 2020. Select a month to view Fairbanks sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:33||21:06|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:15||20:15|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||08:00||19:20|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Alaska in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.