- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in USA
- Book cheap hotels in across the United States
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Montgomery weather in September 2019
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9999 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The September weather guide for Montgomery, Alabama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Montgomery weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Montgomery in September is a hot 31°C (88°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 61% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 99mm (3.9 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Montgomery sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Montgomery in September 2019. Select a month to view Montgomery sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:20||19:10|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:29||18:52|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||06:38||18:32|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Discover more about the USA
More Alabama destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details