- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Birmingham weather in September 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 103103 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The September weather guide for Birmingham, Alabama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Birmingham in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Birmingham in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Birmingham in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Birmingham in September - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Birmingham in September?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Birmingham in September and the average monthly rainfall is 103mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Birmingham in September?
On average less than 1 day in September in Birmingham is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Birmingham sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Birmingham in September 2020. Select a month to view Birmingham sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:22||19:12|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:31||18:53|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:41||18:32|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's hot in Alabama in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alabama in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.