- Save an EXTRA 10% on private car transfers & taxis
- Book Sedan, SUV or Limo at 90 airports worldwide
- Enter GO Airport Shuttle discount code when searching
Birmingham weather in September 2019
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 103103 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
The September weather guide for Birmingham, Alabama shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Birmingham weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Birmingham in September is a warm 29°C (84°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 16°C (61°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 59% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 103mm (4.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Birmingham sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Birmingham in September 2019. Select a month to view Birmingham sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:21||19:13|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:30||18:54|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||06:41||18:33|
- Save up to 50% in the Hotels.com 48-hour sale
- Destinations across Europe, the Americas, Asia & Africa
- Travel before 27th August 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about the USA
More Alabama destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details