- Book a Park Stay & Go airport package with IHG
- Get 1 night's stay + up to 15 nights airport parking
- Available at popular airports, train stations & docks
Salisbury weather in September 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Salisbury, UK shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Salisbury in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Salisbury in September, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Salisbury in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Salisbury in September - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Salisbury in September?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Salisbury in September and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Salisbury sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Salisbury in September 2020. Select a month to view Salisbury sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:21||19:52|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:43||19:20|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:07||18:46|
- Save EXTRA 5% on car hire for UEFA Europa League
- Available on 'Pay Later' rate at participating locations
- Travel before 1st June 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the UK in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the UK in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.