- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this August
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Salt Cay weather in September 2019
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Salt Cay, Turks & Caicos shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Salt Cay weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Salt Cay in September is a hot 32°C (90°F) with very high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 56% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 69mm (2.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 17 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Salt Cay in September is 29°C (84°F).
Salt Cay sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Salt Cay in September 2019. Select a month to view Salt Cay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:28||19:01|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:32||18:48|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||06:36||18:34|
- Book holidays in 2019 from just £422 per person
- Browse holiday deals by month or filter by price, rating & more
- Destinations include Caribbean, USA, Asia & Indian Ocean
Where's hot in the Turks and Caicos in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Turks and Caicos in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.