- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Lulea weather in September 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6363 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1111°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Lulea, Sweden shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lulea sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lulea in September 2020. Select a month to view Lulea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||05:09||19:51|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||05:53||18:58|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:39||18:01|
- Save on holiday rentals with early booking discounts
- Book in advance to maximise savings
- Filter offers by star rating, location, facilities & more
Where's hot in Sweden in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sweden in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.