- Save at least 20% on participating IHG hotels
- Book summer hotel stays at least 3 days in advance
- Travel before 15th September 2019 (inclusive)
Jonkoping weather in September 2019
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The September weather guide for Jonkoping, Sweden shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Jonkoping weather in September
The average maximum daytime temperature in Jonkoping in September is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 6°C (43°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 34% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 71mm (2.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of September with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Jonkoping sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jonkoping in September 2019. Select a month to view Jonkoping sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:03||20:03|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:32||19:24|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||07:04||18:41|
- Find cheap flights to Sweden with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
More Sweden destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details