- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Elche weather in September 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3030 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The September weather guide for Elche, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Elche in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Elche in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Elche in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Elche in September - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Elche in September?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Elche in September and the average monthly rainfall is 30mm.
Elche sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Elche in September 2020. Select a month to view Elche sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||07:33||20:32|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:45||20:10|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:58||19:47|
- Find holiday homes, villas & holiday rentals
- Book summer holidays & winter skiing breaks
- Filter by destination, accomodation & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Blanca in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.