- Book a Park Stay & Go package with Holiday Inn Express
- Get 1 night's stay + up to 15 nights parking
- Available at popular airports, train stations & docks
Alicante weather in September 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Alicante, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Alicante in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Alicante in September with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Alicante in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Alicante in September - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Alicante in September?
The average sea temperature around Alicante in September is 25°C.
Does it rain in Alicante in September?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Alicante in September and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Alicante sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Alicante in September 2020. Select a month to view Alicante sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||07:32||20:31|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:44||20:09|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:57||19:46|
- Explore offers on holiday accommodation in the Costa Blanca
- Filter deals by location, activities, faciiities & more
- Search for specific dates to narrow your search
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Blanca in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.