- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Juba weather in September 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 120120 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The September weather guide for Juba, South Sudan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Juba in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Juba in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Juba in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Juba in September - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Juba in September?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Juba in September and the average monthly rainfall is 120mm.
Juba sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Juba in September 2020. Select a month to view Juba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||06:47||18:59|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||06:44||18:53|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||06:41||18:46|
- Find cheap flights to South Sudan with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in South Sudan in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in South Sudan in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.