- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Sao Vicente weather in September 2020
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3939 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Sao Vicente, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sao Vicente in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Sao Vicente in September, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sao Vicente in September?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sao Vicente in September - that's 53% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sao Vicente in September?
The average sea temperature around Sao Vicente in September is 23°C.
Does it rain in Sao Vicente in September?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Sao Vicente in September and the average monthly rainfall is 39mm.
Sao Vicente sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sao Vicente in September 2020. Select a month to view Sao Vicente sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||07:43||20:32|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:52||20:14|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||08:02||19:54|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Madeira
Where's hot in Madeira in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.